1. Mini sewing kit: Speaking from experience, this was one of the handiest things I had on my wedding day! Make sure it has scissors, needles, coordinating thread, buttons, and safety pins.
2. Tweezers: Stray hairs seem to pop up at the worst moments, but they won't be a problem with tweezers on hand!
3. Q-tips and makeup remover: Make it easy on yourself to combat eyeliner mistakes without having to re-do your entire face.
4. Blotting papers: Again, it'll take care of the problem without messing up all of your makeup!
5. Tampons/pads: Even if you don't need them, chances are someone else will.
6. Nail polish and file: Have a clear topcoat for stocking runs and the shade you're wearing for chip touch-ups
7. Tissues: Tears are inevitable on wedding days, so keep these bad boys handy!
8. Mini first aid kit: Band-aids, burn relief, antiseptic, etc. are all good to have on hand.
9. Medicine: You might need a variety like pain reliever, allergy medicine, and an antacid for whatever ailments come up on the big day.
10. Unscented sunscreen and bugspray: You'll need this mainly if the wedding is outdoors or you'll be outside for a while for wedding photos.
11. Deodorant: Either someone will forget to put it on, or you'll need to reapply throughout the day. Either way, it's a necessity.
12. Razor: Just like the tweezers for stray hairs, you'll probably notice a patch of missed hair around your ankle that just can't be there on your wedding day.
13. Granola bars or snacks: Fight off the hangry with an arsenal of easy-to-carry snacks.
14. Super Glue: One of those just-in-case fix-all sort of supplies that's good to have.
15. Breath mints/gum: Fight off cotton mouth or stale breath, especially before the big first kiss!
16. Stain remover pen: Get rid of little spills or makeup marks quickly and easily.
17. White chalk: For stains that won't come out, cover them up with some white chalk and no one will know the difference.
18. Lint roller: Great for the bridesmaids and groomsmen
19. Cash: Just in case the bride needs something from the vending machine!
20. Floss, toothbrush, toothpaste, and toothpicks: In case one of those granola bars gets stuck in the bride's teeth.
21. Lotion: Good for both dry skin and hair flyaways
22. Extra earring backs: Those things seem to go missing at the worst times! Have extra on hand and you'll be a lifesaver.
23. Hairspray, comb, bobby pins, etc.: You can never have too many bobby pins on hand!
Did we miss anything? Let us know what saved the day on your wedding day!