You have no items in your shopping cart.
There are a number of reasons someone may be faced with planning a short wedding. Perhaps the bride or groom have received military orders and will soon be relocating or there is an impending bundle of joy soon to join a budding family. Whatever someone’s reasons may be, planning a wedding in 30 days can be a success with proper organization. To help plan a wedding on short-notice, follow these helpful tips:
• Budget, Style and Guest List – This is the essential planning element. Does someone want a down to earth wedding, an intimate dinner or a fancy cocktail-style party? Following a budget is vital to not overspending, as weddings can be extremely expensive. When planning a wedding on a short time frame, many guests will be unavailable with prior commitments.
• Date and Reception Site – Marking the date and selecting the reception site are extremely important. Saturdays may be booked, but a late Friday night or early Sunday morning wedding may be an alternate option.
• Wedding Website and Registry – Create a free online website and register for gifts at several stores.
• Invitations – Sending invitations is important and this task should be done as soon as a venue and date are selected. This will ensure that people save the date long before the wedding weekend arrives.
• Wedding Dress – Wedding dresses need time to be ordered and perhaps altered. If big name bridal boutiques cannot guarantee delivery before the big day, try shopping a department store chain that also offers alterations.
• To Tux or Not to Tux? – Renting a tux needs to be planned, as sizes and alterations must be made prior to the big day. If someone would prefer to wear a suit, make sure alterations will be completed in time.
• Bridal Party – Select a simple color and style and simply have the bridal party select a dress that blends with a certain color theme. This will ensure that a large order of dresses will not arrive late. Men can simply wear coordinating neckties.
• Vendors – Create a detailed outlined of the wedding plans so that the remaining vendors can be interviewed. This includes caterers, bakers, florists, photographers, videographers and bands.
Sandsational Sparkle offers a wide variety of wedding accessories, including decorative sand. Wedding sand ceremonies are a touching deviation from traditional ceremonies, highlighting the joining of two lives with multi-colored sands. They offer sands in a variety of colors, including black sand, white sand and a rainbow assortment, ensuring a perfect match for any wedding décor.
Sandsational Sparkle offers reception accessories, wedding themes, wedding favors, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts, invitations, stationary, bridal accessories, bridal footwear, bridal jewelry, candles and even wedding gifts.